Friday, December 4, 2015

Asking My Bridesmaids

I love cutesy stuff. I really, really do. I love all the bridesmaids boxes I see on Pinterest, the custom wine and champagne bottle labels, the monogrammed tumblers and jewelry and robes. I wanted to put together something nice for asking my girls, and it had to fit with the wedding theme. I randomly found these Msaon-jar-looking travel cups at the store one day, and bought like ten. I did not know at the time what I would use them for, but I did know I liked them and could find some kind of wedding use for them.



Meanwhile, my best friend since kindergarten, MOH K, was coming to visit me in my college town so that we could attend a concert together. We are Nashville girls, and would pretty much follow Luke Bryan to the ends of the earth. ;) But in the midst of all the excitement over the concert, I was also considering the fact that I might not see MOH K again for several months, and I knew I didn't want to ask any of my other bridesmaids before I asked her to be my maid of honor.

Enter the Mason jar cups. I decided to stuff these babies full of wedding goodies and things in wedding colors. I picked out earrings for my bridesmaids, and included those. I put in fancy chocolates, and pretty make-up that will go with my wedding palette. I ended up ordering PDF files from Etsy to print off onto cardstock for my cards. They come with different hair colors for the girls, so of course I picked one that matched all of my bridesmaids hair. Because I am OCD about random stuff like that.

From April Heather Art via at Etsy.com

When I met with MOH K for brunch on the day before she left, I presented her with her stuffed travel mug and a sweet letter inside her card, both wrapped up in wedding color paper (our colors are lilac and mint).



She said YES!

It was the great end to a fun weekend, and I ended up repeating this process with my other girls. Receiving fun goodies is definitely a great way to hype everyone up for the wedding! 



How did you ask your bridesmaids to join you on your wedding day?

**All Personal Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment